NOTE: Always wear Utility gloves, eye protection and face mask when handling contaminated
instruments. Handling of contaminated instruments should be reduced to a minimum to lower
the risk of percutaneous injury.
Instrument washers (HYDRIM)
- Remove all cements, composite, amalgam and waste from cassettes.
- Load cassettes and baskets according to manufacturer's guidelines. Do not overload.
- For cassettes and hinged instruments, use the heavy duty cycle.
- Place small / light items in the basket lid.
- Do not put burs in instrument washer.
- Do not allow instruments to dry for more than one hour before processing.
- Do not put anodized instruments in the washer.